6 Myths of switching telephone systems
The importance of the phone system is often overlooked when expanding your business. It is your lifeline to sales, customer service and the innovation that drives your business ahead.
Here are six common myths that prevent businesses from switching phone systems, and the realities of moving to a ShoreTel business phone system.
- Myth 1: Our phone system doesn’t have a big impact on the customer experience.
Reality: Your phone system is at the heart of your business.
- Myth 2: Our workers don’t care about the phones they use.
Reality: People have never had higher expectations for the ease of communications.
- Myth 3: It’s too risky to change phone system vendors.
Reality: A careful plan mitigates the risk of technology change.
- Myth 4: It’s too difficult to get employees to learn something new
Reality: Nobody likes change, except when you give them something bette
- Myth 5: It’s too expensive to switch phone systems.
Reality: It’s often more expensive to keep your old phone system.
- Myth 6. It’s too hard to integrate the phone system with our business applications.
Reality: You see instant value from integrating communications processes with your business applications.
To read the full whitepaper and get more information click here and download the document.